Hip Hop Instructor
- A Seattle native, Chloe studied Ballet and Contemporary dance before beginning to train in Hip Hop in 2004. She forged a working relationship with Kolanie Marks when she joined the faculty of the Connection Performing Arts Center (CPAC) in 2010.
- In 2012, Chloe assisted Kolanie on the feature film “Battlefield America”. That same year, she was chosen to be a part of the Monsters of Hip Hop Cast for the 2012 showcase.
- Moving to Los Angeles in 2013, Chloe has had the opportunity to work with artists such as Nicki Minaj, Becky G, Daft Punk, Macklemore, Missy Elliott, Sharaya J, and Grimes. Chloe was selected as a dancer for Nick Jonas on the 2015 Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards.
- She continues to work closely with Kevin Maher, choreographer for Madonna’s 2015 world tour.
- Chloe is currently signed with Bloc Agency.
Meet the Faculty